In my lively discussion with Tom Alston, I discussed how finding my purpose transformed my life. I’m sure you know that slaving away at a job you don’t like has many many adverse affects on your mind, body and soul. But do you really know how it affects you? Make (and take) calculated risks to get out of your comfort zone to have more success and fulfillment, I did, and in my discussion with Tom, I tell you all about it.
Here are some highlights:
- [01:57] How a small-town girl from a town of 1,000 survived and thrived in the big city of more than a million people.
- [05:30] Why finding a mentor can help you realize your potential and propel you to make the crucial changes you need to achieve your goals.
- [11:03] How working with women can elevate and help improve their lives by feeling confident to invest.
- [12:20] Why being aligned with your spouse in terms of your goals can really impact your family positively.
- [26:10] Why you need to shift your mind so you can get out of your scarcity or poverty mindset.